Salary c£50k neg
Closing date: 1st Nov 2018
#Many Cultures One Community - We wear this motto as a badge of pride – we need it more than ever.
The Selby Trust is looking for a new Chief Executive to take the reins from Sona Mahtani, our out-going CEO, who leaves us in a strong and positive position for the future. Proud of our achievements after 26 years of managing The Selby Centre, we have a fantastic staff team of 20 and a strong board in place, with a financially sound base to build on.
The new Chief Executive will find a unique and dynamic environment ripe for transformation and opportunity. We are keen to welcome a motivated and capable individual to forge a new future for both The Selby Trust and the Selby Centre, which has proven its lasting capability as an asset of community value.
Trustees have shaped the road ahead around 3 broad objectives:
* a focus on collective strengths and shared values;
* building community development strategies that galvanise our networks;
* and working closely with community and institutional stakeholders on future plans for a site redevelopment.
We seek an experienced receptive leader, who can turn a vision into reality, and brings:
* Strong leadership and communication skills
* Change management experience, from developing long-term solutions & projects
* A demonstrable commitment to best practice in equalities and diversity
* A proven track record in fundraising
* Good practice in asset-based community development, capacity building and staff development
* Strong financial and resource management skills
You will be committed to living out the ethos of The Selby Trust and can move the charity deftly forward in a changing political, social and financial climate.
Submission of applications using form: 1st November 2018; First Interviews: 23rd November 2018.
Please contact Ahmed Mohamed, Centre Manager, for a recruitment pack quoting ref no. STCEO1 by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0208 885 5499 or download direct below.
You can also find further information, such as our Annual Report 2018, latest audited accounts and organisational structure chart.