Collaboration Conference: Building Better Relations Between Haringey's VCS and Haringey Council
Further information: Please contact Seema Chandwani on 0208 885 5499 or firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED - PLEASE TURN UP AND REGISTER AT THE DOOR
This event is strictly for Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) Organisations based in Haringey.
Haringey Council has a change of political leadership and we are keen to use this opportunity to build better relations with the Voluntary and Community Sector and the Local Authority.
We are hosting a half day conference for Voluntary and Community Sector Organisations on Wednesday 20th June 2018. The agenda is as follows:
- 1pm: Registration and Arrivals - Networking lunch
- 2pm: Opening Speech - Sona Mahtani: CEO - The Selby Trust
- 2:10pm: Keynote Speech - Cllr Joseph Ejiofor - Leader of Haringey Council
- 2:25pm: Debate: Lessons from the past - Chaired by Dr Victor Olisa QPM
- 3pm: Round Table Discussion: What does collaboration look like?
- 3:30pm: Feedback - Chaired by (TBC)
- 3:50pm: Closing Speech - Cllr Mark Blake - Cabinet Member for Communities: Haringey Council
This event is strictly for voluntary and community sector organisations and elected Councillors in Haringey. It is not a public or residents meeting.
How to book:
Please register using the form below. Confirmation will be sent a week before the event.