Mental Health Training
Seema Chandwani on 0208 885 5499 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE
This course has been designed to give an insight into mental health and to be a foundation for taking up mentoring, project support or further training e.g. the two day MHFA. It is delivered by Approved MHFA trainers who have completed instructor programmes accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health.
· To be able to identify the discrimination surrounding mental health problems
· To be able to define mental health and some mental health problems
· To relate people’s experiences
· To support people with mental health problems
· To begin developing a business case for promoting positive mental health in the workplace
· To look after your own mental health
The course is delivered by Lynette Charles, CEO of Haringey Mind.