Understanding and using an outcomes focus
- Want to know the effects of your organisation’s work?
- Would you like to know more about outcomes?
- Are your funders asking about outcomes monitoring?
If so, you’ll be interested in this training course for voluntary and community organisations.
- Learn how to assess your effectiveness
- Learn what works, to improve your services
- Demonstrate to funders that you are making a difference
The course is part of the National Outcomes Programme, run by Charities Evaluation Services. Places are limited, so please register your
By the end of this ONE DAY training course you will:
- Have a clear understanding of what an outcome is and what it is not
- Be better able to identify outcomes relevant to your work
- Be aware if the main benefits of focusing on outcomes
- Know more about how to monitor outcomes
To register complete the attached form and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
020 8519 9500