Working with people who have no recourse to public funds
Please contact Paige Smith on 0208 885 5499 or email email@example.com
Trainer: Project 17
• Understanding ‘no recourse to public funds’
• Identifying immigration status and entitlements
• Support for families: section 17 of the Children Act 1989
• Changes resulting from the Immigration Act 2016
• Child in need assessments and human rights assessments
• Risks to requesting support
• Access to other services
Project 17 works to end destitution among migrant children and are experts in supporting people who have no recourse to public funds (NRPF).
Project 17 will be delivering a training course at the Selby Centre on 12th June 10am-4pm.
These courses are very popular and you are advised to book early to secure your place by completing the form below