Development Manager at The Selby Trust
Jack Skinner has been delivering successful projects in the built environment for 15 years, most recently with Phoenix Community Housing, The London Borough of Waltham Forest, and Urban Space Potential. With an RTPI accredited MA and the experience of working alongside planning authorities, business, private equity investors, design teams and major asset holders Jack has led teams on some of his client’s highest-profile projects.
Jack’s passion is real community engagement, really listening and helping people to realise their dreams via project outcomes. With a particular passion for heritage and community spirit, Jack does everything possible to bring people along for the ride.
An experienced and successful bid writer, Jack works closely with funders to ensure ideas translate well into a funder’s objectives.
- Selby Urban Village: Licensee workshop
- Last Man Standing - history of posterity songs and their origins unique to the Irish Traveller community in the UK
- Selby Urban Village: Launch of project website
- Latest News from Selby Boxing Club (New September Timetable)
- Voluntary and Community Sector Pledge: Selby Trust a strategic partner!