The EU Question Time
On June 23rd 2016 you will be able to vote on whether we should remain in The EU or leave The EU. This is viewed as one of the most important decisions we will make.
The Selby Trust is hosting a question time event with the 4 main campaign groups where you can ask questions, get some facts and hopefully help you make your decision.
The panel will be:
- Michael Chessum from 'Another Europe Is Possible'
- Speaker TBC from 'Stronger IN'
- Marc Glendening from 'Leave EU'
- Tom Hunt from 'Vote Leave'
The event will be Chaired by Yvonne Field - CEO of The Ubele Initiative.
- Date: Wednesday 15th June 2016
- Time: 6:30pm (doors open) for a 7pm start. The event is scheduled to close at 9pm
- Venue: The Selby Centre, Selby Road, Tottenham N17 8JL
- Booking: Please book by clicking here
The Selby Centre has full disabled access with disabled toilets. The event will be on the ground floor and there are no steps from the enterance to the hall. There is a carpark onsite and bike racks.
Please click here for directions.