Good Advice! Haringey
www.haringeyadvice.org.uk is a NEW online directory of local advice providers in Haringey. Haringey residents can now access a range of local information and support on welfare, benefits, debt, housing, immigration, employment issues and more.
Good Advice! Haringey is a local project funded by the Big Lottery Fund led by Haringey Citizens Advice Bureau (HCAB), working in partnership with HAVCO, the Selby Trust, Newlon Fusion and Paralegal Charity, to deliver the project throughout the borough. The Selby Trust is working within a community outreach capacity to inform local community organisations and groups, and all other organisations that are delivering advice provision, and will reach out to local residents in Haringey with advice needs. An important part of the project is the Helpline offered by Paralegal.
How can your organisation help to ensure your clients or service users are aware of and are benefitting from the NEW Good Advice! Haringey directory of advice providers in Haringey?
- Contact the Good Advice! Haringey Community Outreach Volunteers Team and arrange an informative meeting or workshop for your staff and clients
- We’re happy to drop off promotional Good Advice! Haringey flyers and posters for you to display in your organisation
- Does your organisation hold regular public/advice meetings? Or holding an upcoming community event? The Good Advice! Haringey team are happy to attend.
- Inform your staff and clients by advertising on your website/newsletters/social media profiles; Good Advice! Haringey promotional flyers and posters available to download from the Selby Trust website here
- Join our Good Advice! Haringey facebook page