Voluntary and Community Sector Pledge: Selby Trust a strategic partner!
On 16th March 2020, the London Borough Haringey Leader Joseph Ejiofor was joined by representatives from the local VCS organisations as he signed new Residents Engagement Pledge and Voluntary and Community Sector Pledge, formalising Haringey's commitment to supporting and working with residents and VCS groups.
As part of this commitment, we the Selby Trust are one of the strategic partners of the council. The commitment by the council is ever more critical to us as they work collaboratively with us to create an integrated, inclusive, health, sustainable, diverse, connected 'Selby Urban Village' on the site.
Our CEO, Paul Butler says "we remain committed to working with LBH and our partners; to ensure that we continue to provide key services and facilities to the people and communities we serve.”
Details can be found out on pages 54-57 at https://www.haringey.gov.uk/sites/haringeygovuk/files/borough_plan_2019-23.pdf
- Selby Urban Village: Licensee workshop
- Last Man Standing - history of posterity songs and their origins unique to the Irish Traveller community in the UK
- Selby Urban Village: Launch of project website
- Development Manager at The Selby Trust
- Latest News from Selby Boxing Club (New September Timetable)